The 6th annual Vermont Tech Jam will give you an opportunity to talk with representatives from dozens of the state's most exciting and innovative employers, many of whom are hiring. This year's Jam takes place in the Champlain Mill in Winooski. This former textile mill across the river from Burlington is the international headquarters of online grocery leader MyWebGrocer, as well as Physician's Computer Company and the Vermont Technology Alliance. It's right off the highway, and just minutes from Burlington International Airport.
View Larger Map
What: 2012 Vermont Tech Jam
When: Friday, October 26, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Saturday, October 27, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where: Champlain Mill, Winooski
Come to the Tech Jam to:
- Talk with representatives of companies that are or will be hiring
- Discover the breadth of tech, green and bioscience-related opportunities in Vermont
- Network with entrepreneurs and other tech professionals who live and work in Vermont
- Make connections with trade groups, small business support organizations and local educational institutions
- Experience the spectacular beauty of Vermont in autumn
All the details:
- Click here for a list of Tech Jam exhibitors — more information about job openings coming soon!
- Tech Jam schedule will include panels on green jobs, robotics, making apps and how to get hired at our sponsor companies. Link coming soon!
- Parking is free in the downtown parking garage.
- All attendees will receive a 15% discount at select Winooski restaurants during the Jam. List coming soon.
Looking for accommodations?
There are a number of hotels and bed and breakfasts in the Burlington area. The Vermont Tech Jam takes place in downtown Winooski, which is easily accessible from exits 15 and 16 on I-89.
Let us know you're coming!
Questions? Email email@example.com and we'll do our best to answer them.