Thursday, October 25
- 3-7 p.m.: Exhibitor set up
Friday, October 26
- Exhibition opens to the public. Ongoing demos of video games, 3D printing, robots, etc.
- Panel: How to Start a Robotics Club. Members of Essex High School's FIRST robotics club discuss their journey to last year's World Championships in St. Louis, and talk about how to form a team.
- Panel: Learning to Make Apps. Local app makers explain what it takes to program for mobile devices, and how to connect with Vermont companies who are making apps commercially. With Marc Bolh, Founder and President of Ascendo; Sebastien Bolh, 10; Eli Hulse, 15, CEO of Elistudios, and Kyle Girard, Director of Software Engineering at NatureShare.
- Panel: How to Get Hired. HR staff from the Tech Jam sponsor companies explain how job seekers can stand out in the hiring process. With Christina Lord, Technical Recruiter at Dealer.com; Kathy Elkins, Recruiting and HR Consultant at C2; Kurt Nielsen, Technical Recruiter at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters.
- Panel: On the Map. Mapping technology is cheaper, less complicated and more accessible than ever before. It's now possible to collect and map all kinds of data. How are these technologies changing our lives? And what new opportunities have arisen as a result? With Jarrod Harper, VELCO; David Healy, Stone Environmental; Bill Morris, Geosprocket Spatial Solutions; John Van Hoesen, Green Mountain College.
- Tech Jam closes for the night
- Exhibitor mixer/awards ceremony
Saturday, October 27
- Exhibition opens to the public. Ongoing demos of video games, 3D printing, an ultrasound machine and robots.
- Panel: How to Get Hired. HR staff from the Tech Jam sponsor companies explain how job seekers can stand out in the hiring process. With Glen Gehrkens, Digital and Technical Recruiter at MyWebGrocer; and Mark Heyman, Director of Human Resources at Logic Supply.
- Panel: Gamification — Making and Marketing HTML5 Games. Presenters from New Breed Marketing discuss — and demonstrate — HTML 5 video games.
- Panel: Growing "Green" Jobs. The number of "green" jobs in Vermont is growing. Hear from some local companies that are fueling this growth, and find out what opportunities they forsee in the future. With Sanjeev Choudhary, Vice President of Business Development at Draker; Erika Schramm, Director of Administrative Services at the Vermont Energy Investment Corporation; and Gary Flomenhoft, Fellow and Lecturer at the Gund Institute of Ecological Economics at UVM.
- Panel: Getting Your Geek on in Local Tech Groups. Getting involved in the local tech community can benefit your career. Come to this session to meet representatives from various local programming groups, and connect with others who share your passion for code wrangling.
- Tech Jam closes