Nate is the Director of Information Services at JDK Design in Burlington, Vermont where he provides innovative technical solutions to design and creative challenges. He joined JDK in October of 2004. Before then he worked at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts in the support division of the IS/IT Department where he was a support specialist, system administrator, and technical writer. Nate received a bachelor’s degree in English literature from Bethel College, Arden Hills, MN.
- Occupation: Director of Information Services
- Favorite part of my job: Learning
- Least favorite part of my job: Other people's deadlines
- 1st PC: Mac SE
- Favorite VT hotspot: Speeder and Earl's
- When I'm not in front of my computer I am: Hanging with my fam
- I wish computers could: Really tell what you did wrong
- Top 5 websites or feed I read daily: Treehugger, Daring Fireball, Boing Boing, TED, Ars Technica.