All of us at Seven Days would like to express our sincere appreciation to the restaurants, sponsors, individuals and local businesses who supported Vermont Restaurant Week 2012.
Your enthusiasm, trust and good taste helped us showcase the best of Vermont food, and we are proud to have you involved.
We'd like to extend a special thanks to the following sponsors and other local businesses who helped make our special events series a huge success. We love you all!
- Vermont Federal Credit Union
- Baker Distributing (Wolaver's Organic Ale, Dreaming Tree Wines)
- Black River Produce
- Healthy Living Market
- Vermont Butter & Cheese Creamery
- The Point Independent Radio
Local Venues & Businesses
- A Single Pebble
- Bove’s of Vermont
- Greater Burlington YMCA
- Green Mountain Bar Service
- Higher Ground
- New Moon Café
- Palace 9 Cinemas
- Red Square
- Top Hat Entertainment
?Sweet Start Smackdown Contestants
- August First (Burlington) — Phil Merrick
- The Bearded Frog (Shelburne) — Jesse Lauer
- Chef Papi Gluten Free (Burlington) — Miguel Bernard-Rivera
- Cloudland Farm (North Pomfret) — Nick Mahood
- Connie’s Kitchen (Hardwick) — Terry Coolbeth
- Cosmic Bakery (St. Albans) — Mike McCarthy
- Cupps (Winooski) — Gretel-Ann Fischer
- The Nomadic Oven (Burlington) — Jen Smith
- The Pitcher Inn (Warren) — James Gioia
- Trapp Family Lodge (Stowe) — Robert Alger
Judges and Speakers
One last reminder to help our friends at Vermont Foodbank: If you had a great meal this week, take two minutes and give back to your hungry neighbors. It's easy! Just text the word FOODNOW to 52000 and a $10 donation will be charged to your phone bill.