- Live-blogging coverage begins below at 6:45 p.m.
- Click here for live video on WPTZ.com at 7 p.m.
- For post-debate video and future broadcasts on Ch.17 click here.
Burlington is a Mecca for young professionals. Can the next mayor keep it that way?
Ask four of the five candidates on
Wednesday, Feb. 4, 7-9 p.m., FREE, Film House, Main Street Landing Performing Arts Center (map), Burlington Waterfront, Corner of Lake & College Streets
- Mayor Bob Kiss (P)
- Andy Montroll (D, city councilor)
- Dan Smith (I)
- Kurt Wright (R, City Council president, state rep.)
- Shay Totten (Seven Days political columnist)
- Ken Picard (Seven Days staff writer)