by Cathy Resmer
New to me, anyway.
Here are a few of the recent additions to my Vermont blogroll:
• Blentwell.com: "the people's dj."
• Blogging Vermont Style: by "independent thinker" Cid Sinclair of Barre.
• Bosox Wally: A Red Sox fan site. I think this guy used to be the Bosox Blotter blogger.
• Minor Heresies: About "politics, energy issues and human behavior."
The latest post? Incubi, succubae, alien kidnappers and out of body experiences.
• PupStyle: This couple recently moved to Vermont, so they're Vermont bloggers now. Check it out, a blog devoted to canine fashion and luxury. "While we can’t erase all the visually damaging dog fashion in theworld, we can do our best to elevate taste levels one collar at a time."
• Rerun and Jungle Clown: A parenting blog by the mother of toddlers.
Got more Vermont blogs for me to add to my list? Post a link here or send an email to cathy (at) sevendaysvt.com.