by Cathy Resmer
What's scary in the Vermont bloggy sphere this week?
• A Calamity of Errors, Judgments and the 167 dollar poop. Is that $167 American, or Canadian? A nightmare trip to Montreal.
• Undead Molly's dead pumpkins. Undead's photo on right.
• Darned ol' Ice Age. Global warming is frightening.
• Losing the Family Jewels. Lucky's unlucky day.
• Satanist at the bus stop. Not sure which is scarier — the Cherry Street bus stop, or a guy who uses it as proof that "maybe Hitler was right about a couple of things."
Links via Mama Says, Undead Molly, Tom's Astronomy Blog, Tremors in the Fog, Diabologue.