by Cathy Resmer
Who's saying what this week on Vermont-based blogs:
• Charity Tensel at She's Right cheers the Supremes for striking down our campaign finance law — and the flip side, from Green Mountain Daily.
• The Blogger BBQ is coming up soon. Here's the Hamburger Summit FAQ from Vermont Daily Briefing.
• Eva the Deabeat meditates on socially isolated Americans and YouTube.
• Open Heart Farm invites folks to stop by for a visit. (They took this fine photo on their farm).
• Jessamyn West reflects on breakup etiquette as it relates to social networking sites.
• How she-gamer Gravity wrecked her mom's car last weekend. Jeez, be careful out there!
• Ed C. speculates on why there aren't more women bloggers (though this list is full of them).